On March 11, 2008 some gals and I were at DD eating dinner for a friend's b-day. They were all picking on me saying that I could be pg since they knew that we were trying. I wanted to shut them up, so I left and purchased a test from Walgreen's. I made Heather go in the bathroom w/me and I took the test. OMG! It was positive. Heather screamed, I just stood there in shock. Justin was at work all that night and I was at DD!! I was so excited and shocked, I didn't know what to do. I had to leave and go home. :-)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I took my test at DD Steakhouse!!
On March 11, 2008 some gals and I were at DD eating dinner for a friend's b-day. They were all picking on me saying that I could be pg since they knew that we were trying. I wanted to shut them up, so I left and purchased a test from Walgreen's. I made Heather go in the bathroom w/me and I took the test. OMG! It was positive. Heather screamed, I just stood there in shock. Justin was at work all that night and I was at DD!! I was so excited and shocked, I didn't know what to do. I had to leave and go home. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment