Friday, June 6, 2008

My first call to the doctor....



Well, I suspect that I have a bladder infection. My lower back has been hurting and I've been cramping more than usual. There's also a feeling of pressure on my bladder. I gave it up and called the nurse this morning and once I told her my sypmtoms, she also said it was probably a bladder infection. She called me in some microban and said to drink plenty of water. I really thought I drank a lot of water already, but I'll for sure be floating now! Hopefully it'll clear up pretty quickly. I guess I'll have a date with bottled water, microban, and the couch this weekend. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jenny Frugé said...

Good thing you caught it early - those infections can be painful and very annoying. You need lots of rest, fluids and pampering :) Have a great weekend & get well soon!