Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VIP Shower


Last weekend was my VIP Baby Shower in Houston, TX. My friends Darren, Matt, and Stephanie rode w/me to Houston to meet up w/Jenny and her mom Kay, aka Puss. These are all friends of mine from college. We don't get to see each other too often, but when we do, it's so much fun! We had a great weekend of relaxing, visiting, shopping, and of coarse, tons of great food and gifts for baby Ryker. They all pitched in and got me a Pak-N-Play that I was really wanting. Yay for that! Ryker got tons of little outfits and all kinds of great things. Jenny even crocheted a blanket for him. So sweet! I really appreciate all of them for making this so special for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Thanks for the well-wishes! I was just asking mom about you a few days ago. Congrats on the fast-approaching arrival of your baby boy! I love the nursery furniture (I've started looking and it's one of the ones I like as well!)

So funny, I was looking at the picture from your Houston shower and recognized Matt. He works at McNeese with me...small world!

Well, I hope everything continues to go well for you and will keep your blog in my favorites to check in you from time to time.

As for me, I'm trying to stay relaxed, something much easier to do after finally visiting the doctor yesterday!

Keep in touch,
Stephanie