Wednesday, September 17, 2008

30 week belly pics



Here are some recent pics, as I promised.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I am so happy for y'all. Haven't seen you since I found out you were having a baby, so I probably won't see you again till he's about 6 months old. We hope you have a great delivery & healthy baby!

Jenny Frugé said...

Love the belly! You look so amazing...I definitely see the maternal glow on your face :)

P.S. Totally dig the maternity jean capris!

Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It was good seeing you today at the fair. You look GREAT, you have that glow!! I'm so excited for you guys. Scott will be 6 months old on Ryker's due date. Time flies so get all the hugs and kisses while you can. It just seems like yesterday I was in the hosptial having him. Good Luck, The Hammerschmidt's!