Sunday, October 19, 2008
Late night craving!!!
I am craving some Taco Bell right now. Like major. I need a chicken soft taco supreme with lots of mild sauce and sour cream. I asked Justin to go get me some and he refused. So I'm pouting. I may hop up (hop up...who am I kidding) and go get it myself, but that's just not as satsifying. I told him that he's lucky that I've not had any weird cravings like this over the past 8 months. I told him that other husbands have to go get food late at night like this all the time....he just said that other husbands lived in town and we don't. Good answer, but I'm still hungry. I told him that I only have 3 more weeks to be pregnant and I may just give in to this serious craving for some Taco Bell. He just went to bed and I'm still sitting here, contemplating my next move. Do I fix a turkey sandwich and only be full, but not satisfied, or do I grab my keys and "run for the border"??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now,now,Justin!! Jedd took me at 9:00 at night to get me a peice of lemon pie that I NEEDED. That was my only craving the whole time!! You better get that baby some Taco Bell!! We know you love your salsa too!!
Love,
Gayla
Post a Comment